How I made $195
We interviewed her about how she went about it and what she did with her well earned money. It is never too early to learn and talk about money and is a foundational skill that will carry her through her life.
This is a great story of a young girl seizing an opportunity and making the most of it. She admitted to me that she was a little embarrassed about what she earnt. I suggested to her that she should be proud of it because she worked hard to achieve it. It was honestly and enthusiastically earned.
If you are interested in participating in our Profit Share program, Click Here.
Other blog stories on this topic
- Donating well earned cash by Georgi McDowall
Other stories on children and money
- How to raise a future millionaire
- Why don’t rich people talk to their kids about money
- Money smart teens ready to take on the world
- I would shell out less if kids were tortoises (The Times subscription required for full article – but worth reading intro)
- The key to financial success is starting them young
- Pocket money basics
- Pocket money why it needs to survive the digital age
- Being a financial role model